Sunday, March 26, 2006

Friday friends


well Hello!
I'm needing to do a little blog catch up, there have been so many things I have wanted to post about and just no mind to do it. For those who don't know me, I get some pretty severe migranes, and the last few days have been a bit of a headache/tylenol fog. Sooo.....First of all, Friday was Kim Christensen's birthday! She has been so very kind and helpful ( to me and lots of others too), I admire her always striving to improve her life and seek the Lord. So, for her b-day present I made her this page. You can view the credits: HERE




It is just so great to have good friends, Friday was the worst of my headache days and my friend Kristie offered to pick up Tiara to go over and play at her place ( Tiara's second home!)I was able to get in some rest when the baby napped ( 2 1/2 hours!!! YaY) and try to clear up my head, and Tiara was able to have the super fun day that I wasn't able to give her. I feel so blessed to have such a great and selfless friend! I've been amazed lately as I think of the many ways God brings friends into my life. Whether it be buying their house( Kristie) or online through scrapbooking, or all the other cool ways God has brought me friends from all over the world. I just try to have my eyes open enough to see it.

So that's my Friday post :)
Have a great weekend everyone
C.D.