Monday, March 20, 2006

a monday challenge


I saw the back of this Jewel CD at a friends place recently and it just really inspired me. I thought it would be fun to share this inspiration and see what we could all come up with. So here it is, take inspiration from any part of this and make a page. E-Mail Me a link to your page by next Sunday and I will post the links here on Monday along with my layout. My vision was to have a place of sharing, I think we can all learn so much by sharing our work with eachother. Everyone sees things differently and can create such different results from the same sketch or inspiration. Remember there is no right or wrong when it comes to creating!

Have Fun
and have a great week!

~C.D. Muckosky~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is GREAT inspiration!! love the angles type!

LiveLee said...

What a fab idea! We're in the middle of a move, but I think I will have to try to get my scanner hooked back up and take this challenge!

Anonymous said...

So happy to have you joining the team at DD....your work is fabulous!!!

shanah