Wednesday, June 21, 2006

cooling off


OK this has to be quick because my arms are shaking and I shouldn't be typing at all! just thought I should explain why I have dropped off the face of the earth! between weeding , letting my big camera hang from my right hand for hours, and typing and computing all night I ended up getting a reeeally bad case of tendonitis in my wrist/arm, and the only way I can heal up nice and good is to stay off of my computer and leave my camera down ( pure torture!!!) So for all you praying folks I would really apprieciate your prayers for healing! It will be two weeks on Thursday and it is pretty impossible to not use my right hand with 3 little ones at home. I'll be back when I'm feeling better, and maybe in the meantime I can drop in a photo or two.

3 comments:

Keela said...

I'll be praying C.D.! Oh and I love love love that photo below. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you too! Beautiful photos. Hope you're doing better very soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I will be praying you heal ASAP so you can get back to photoging and scrapping!

LeeAndra <><