Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cherish

click on image for a larger view


I thought I'd share my newest desktop for September. A little calendar to check on, and the words that mean a lot to me. The photo was from Kaiella's birthday, Cam and I took her out on her own with us and we had so much fun together! All of the goodies on here are from Scrap Artist and Designer Digitals.

I wish you all a great weekend. Over here I have got to try and clean up this house of ours over the next couple of days, just too many piles around. It seems to creep up every now and then when we get too busy. My tendonitis is back in my arm so I am back to working lefty and one handed for the time being. Any of you praying folks could definitely say one for me about that :)

The air was cold and crisp here today but oh so fresh and I am just loving it! I am surprised I haven't sniffed the window screen right up my nose yet!! We all went for a nice walk after French toasts and banana pineapple milkshakes for super, it was so nice to be outside with all of my lovies, and I could breathe it all in as deeply as I wanted with no danger of screens up the nose LOL! Goodnight and God Bless you all

8 comments:

Amy said...

Your layouts are so inspiring! This one is gorgeous - I love those pinks and browns. I love your desktop idea too - might have to lift that one! ;)

Illustrator Junkie said...

Love love your template! And your LOs! :)

Anonymous said...

that is such a wonderful page.

Anonymous said...

CD, I LOVE your blog, I am such a stalker.......... I love your layouts too, they are so inspiring. You are truly amazing. I must know those fonts! I've seen you use them a few times and I've tried doing searches, I thought maybe you got them from TiaBennet but I can't find them. Can you send me a link? Thanks -Jacque aka*crazygirl

Anonymous said...

oops sorry, didn't include my email, I 'm a little spacey that way! HAHA jacque@larsenfamily.com

Keela said...

Hi, C.D.! It's so nice to see you blogging and scrapping again. :) Hope your arm is feeling tons better!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I haven't popped in lately and thought I better come see what was new. Holy Moly! You've got LOADS of new inspiring stuff up! That'll teach me! :) I love that you are posting again. Keep it up, my friend. (And THANK YOU for the apron plug on twopeas...I got a coupld orders out of that. You're the BEST!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

love this layout.