Thursday, September 07, 2006

My creative challenge

click on image to view larger


ok here's the scoop! I had been putting up a challenge every Monday for awhile and when I hurt my arm it kindof died off. I really want to get some challenges going here again. I just feel that pushing ourselves to try things or see things in a new way is such an excellent way to grow! It is for me anyways :)

So for this week I want to challenge you guys to use your product in an unexpected way to create something new. Tons of freedom to play on this one, that's the idea...Just let go and totally play!!!! I guarantee it is a blast! So my example is this layout I did awhile ago for my little Kaiella right before she was turning two. I used the lacing for grass and the tags as leaves, the circle stamps are my petals and the photo is the flower centre. A growing flower ( like she is...My attempt at being symbolic while having a little fun. supplies are listed Here and the journaling says: my itty-bitty baby is somehow almost 2, I guess that means you are no longer new! but whether you are 2 or 22 you will always be my baby

So I say anyone who is inspired to play along and see where it takes them, post your layout in your gallery and give me the link here in the comments so we can all check it out! Let go of the rules and have fun!!!!! I can't wait to see some cool art :)

1 comment:

Amy Teets said...

This is a gorgeous layout!