Monday, September 04, 2006

thankful & Happy


I am happy.

happy to be right here right now. The leaves have begun to change and the air is fresh and crisp yet still so wonderfully warm, we have the windows open and the freshness blowing in makes me stop and breathe deeply. I have gotten some cleaning and laundry done today which always feels so good. With the kids rooms tidied and re-arranged I stop to take an Extra long satisfying peek in as I walk down the hallway. And folding the fresh warm laundry makes me feel loving. The kids are so excited about school starting this week; Emilea ever-planning which skirt she should wear on which day and Tia walking around with her new backpack on feeling good about starting preschool ( this is big!) So as I go about the chores of the day and observe my family doing their thing around the house I just feel truly blessed and totally satisfied to be right here, nothing exciting or out of the ordinary has happened but I am just happy to have a special today. Tell me, what made your today special?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two somethings that made my day special. 1- my neighbor popped in unexpectedly with a totally sweet little gift for the girls - jibbitz for their crocs (http://www.jibbitz.com/). how totally sweet was that?!?! 2-i found out that a good friend of mine is seriously just as good a person as i thought she is!