Monday, January 01, 2007

Check out this New Years treat!

Amazing and inspiring digi scrappers and designers Amy Martin- AKA alb52, and Natalie Braxton- AKA Tali, have a new store opening today with a cool new years discount. Check out The Lily Pad HERE. And they will be adding more new stuff every Friday! Yipeee :) I seriously can't get enough of these girls' elements. They are so totally "real" and super duper creative. I have been inspired time and again to create a layout after grabbing some of their new products. They both make just what I need to get out of a rut or add that fresh something I am looking for...Just can't say enough.

a few of my favs right here...Awesomely RAD and inspiring hey?!
good Luck ladies! I know you will have a huge huge success

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Those are soooooooo adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

very cool

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Just wanted to say that!

Jody said...

Hi CD...so glad you enjoyed your Christmas and the frsh snow. I am happy that we still don't have ANY. =) Happy 'Scrappy' New Year to you...full of fun and creativity, I'm sure!!