Wednesday, January 17, 2007

my snow people!

My girls in front of course and I am pleased to introduce "April" our snow lady. The picture is from last week. This week so far has brought need for hibernation, with the windchill it is -40c ! The van does not want to start at all and it hurts to breathe in deep. Everyone who knows me knows how much I love to breathe in deeply the fresh crisp air, so I am hoping this super extreme cold passes soon. I am working on assembling a list of good answers to some of the questions that have come my way. Some really good thoughts and ideas everyone has for me as well. Tutorials on things like drop shadows for digi scrapping and showing some of the how-tos behind my take on "hybrid" scrapping... etc, fun stuff :) I'm on it! Keep the thoughts and ideas coming my friends!


We have been doing some running around getting everything we need for our passports, not such an easy process. It will be a happy day when I can go and pick them up and check that off of my list. Beginning to think more about preparing everything for our trip to California, I can't believe how fast time seems to be going. I leave in 10 days! WOW! I am really looking forward to this new adventure, I have never been to winter CHA and going there with the wonderful ladies on the CK team is sure to be delightful. then at the end my Cam and Emilea will arrive and I can't tell you how pumped I am to see her reaction to this cool part of my scrapping world ( she's a little scrapper too y'know) I think she's gonna flip out!


happy Tuesday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at CHA!!!!! Wish I were going...but I'll enjoy staying home and snuggling up with a newborn instead, eh? ;) be good!

Danielle said...

OMG they are sooooooooooo adorable :D I love kids & snowmen :D

Have a great time at CHA!!!