Tuesday, April 10, 2007

funny baby


Kaiella is 2 1/2 and I am happy to report she has a well in tact sense of self worth LOL! this little conversation we have been having makes me giggle...takes me by surprise each time


me: "You are such a special girl!"
Bella: "yes I am!" ...."and wonderful!!!!" said in her little sing song toddler voice like there is nothing she could be more sure of in the world

how great for this little girl to feel so very sure that she is totally special and wonderful! Got to just keep building that up and storing it in her little heart for all of the years where it will really make a difference to feel important and loved :)

note: the red bump on her head was fresh from walking into the kitchen wall LOL! self esteem is fine, now we just have to work on coordination!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

She sounds just like my little one...bump and all! LOL