Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter!


Just sharing a few happy little Easter faces!

Sending out our wishes for an Easter weekend filled with blessings and good times with people you care about doing what makes you happy :)
We had a nice dinner with Cam's family on Friday, and supper with my family today. Our girls all enjoyed the hunt for goodies on Sunday morning and even Bear got an extra long walk with the whole family! It was good. Pretty low key this year, we all needed that, and so it was just perfect.
I got back on Thursday night from a week of filming in Minneapolis. It was so nice to have all those little " mommmy!!!!!" voices all greeting me at the airport. I sure love those warm squishy little girl hugs. I'll have to load my photos from the trip and write about that too ( I did have a wee bit of adventure along with the fun, but that is another post)

it's good to be back, good to be loved, good to be feeling thankful for such great friends and family :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable! It sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. I love to read your blog and all the sweet "sister stories."