Monday, April 30, 2007

hello neglected blog


I asked the readers at my CK blog awhile ago if they wanted to come along to CHA? not everyone gets to go to these big exciting trade shows and I thought I'd share some of the fun. So when I got a lot of yes's, we set it all up! The thing is, I have been so busy posting a tour of CHA complete with videos, my hybrid make-and-take download, an upcoming draw...etc. that I have not put in much time over here! please come and read about what has been up in our life ( a little get away, my childhood 80's shorts, a new sport for Tiara...) and join in the fun. everyone who participates in the make'n'take gets entered in the draw! I will come and post some new pics and life chatter here soon. sending out some happy hugs :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour!

it's a thing I'd like to know, CHA!
one day, maybe!

Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Anonymous said...

Hi CD! Susan and I filmed for a CK DVD on Monday, and we were hearing all about how much you rock from Mike and Robin! How's every little thing, girl?

Off to check out your CK blog!

Becky Pipes said...

Hi CD!!

I'm having problems pulling up your blog over at the CK website. I had no problems posting in the gallery though and wanted to share:

http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/gallery/details.ihtml?idx=51451

Thank you so much!! It was a perfect activity for our rainy ol' day here in Utah.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

So, C.D., when's your book coming out? And do you take reservations? (;