Thursday, January 31, 2008

Look what the mail man brought me today!!!


My stamps!!!!
I am totally excited about these! I have been working on a few fun projects as the upcoming Guest Designer for Cocoa daisy in February, and one of them is these two stamp sets manufactured by Kah-Mei at Fontwerx!!! The alphabet is my lettering that I use on lots of my projects; I have gotten quite a few emails asking where people could find stamps like this so I am really happy to be able to say HERE!
That set is called called "Jellybean toes" and the little set is called "Life Labelz" , just a happy little set for making some little label stickers of your own.
Close-ups below



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, congratulations!!!

Denise Rose said...

Wow CD, this is so exciting! And to think we were cutting these out by hand from the ones you copied us this past summer at CKU in Nashville for the Fondest Memories Album class!!!! I am so excited to be able to buy the stamps now! Fun Fun Fun!!!

Denise Rose :)

Christina Carnoy said...

How exciting!!! they are very cute!

Anonymous said...

whoop! these are so yummy. guess i need to get them, huh? ...not that i'd actually use them, but at least i'd have them just in case?! ;) congrats.

chris jenkins said...

way cute stamps!

Martha said...

Great stamps...
Love that photo of you by Candice and I did wonder about your initials, now I know Christie-Dawn! ;) Balancing work and family time is such an issue with lots of mom (like me), I feel like I'm missing so much, but I'm still there when it counts.

Kelli said...

Oh, C.D.! That is so exciting! I can't wait to get these! You are such an inspiration! I was watching clips from CKU Anaheim and thought of you so fondly! What a great time that was! Now, I can have a piece of you in my scrap room!
Kelli Panique
Tulsa, OK

Emilie said...

OMG! This is so cool, CD!!! I love your stamps, I should get me some for my hybrid projects! :)

Unknown said...

Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting all your cool work made CD, the stamps and everything look incredible! I restumbled on your blog looking for a new book that is coming out called Jellybean Tiaras and it's funny because it so reminded me of you even though it wasn't your book....so funny that google brought me back to you while looking for the book. It's about using candy to bejewel little girl cute things like glasses fora party or just fun! Couldn't find the book (not out yet) but I got to see all the fabulous things you're up to and I get to say a heart CONGRATULATIONS! Warmly,
Shanah