Tuesday, January 29, 2008

note to self:


Creating really is for fun, don't sweat the small stuff.
Mistakes are going to happen, we are human after all.

So wipe it on your hand

and try again......



and again........



and again!!!



laughing at myself yesterday; I seemed to have extra shakey hands and no matter how hard I tried I wibbled at the wrong moments. My project ended up working out but I was really having to just push through the momentary ugliness and tell myself that it was ALLLL good, and a happy accident was just waiting to happen :)
So, with clay stuck in my rings and paint under my nails I bid you a very happy Tuesday!
Be patient with yourself, you deserve it :)

7 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

we all need to be more patient with ourselves

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the project you were working on! :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Ha ha, Great post and great reminder :)

PS Love the photo!

jen said...

fabulous post :) and oooooooooooooooooh boy am I a good friend with impatience! Great photo and reminder...

Anonymous said...

rah
love those colors
ms dirty pants..i mean hands.

Drama Mama said...

Beautiful Mess!

Anonymous said...

I just read your interview on the ScrapGirls newsletter & had to comment. I'm also licensed in the health field yet found my way back into this form of art! VERY cool! Love your work, love how down to earth you are (I sort of knew who you were before you were famous, over at sb.com) :)