Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love day!!!!

Hope you have a great day sharing kindness and a smile with the folks in your world. Here's my little card for Cam, I think I might add it to a page later on, I could definitely do more layouts about him.
and my little valentine gift for you is a few PDFs to download with the step-by-step instructions for 3 of the projects I did with my Cocoa Daisy Feb. kit. You can print them out to have as a reference if you like, or just use them online. Hope you get a few ideas and have fun!
note: the files are pretty big so they may take a few minutes to download
Faith Canvas
one more coming soon!

6 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

super cute!

Sara Ancich said...

Such a fun card...it actually looks edible! Happiest luv day to you and yours.

Angie said...

That is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

...how did Cam love his Valentine's "Cake"? (;

I wish we had a big Scrapbooking store over here in Germany - it's really hard to find nice things here...

Have a nice day!
Katharina (;

Emilie said...

Thanks for the pdf files, CD!!! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the instructions, can't wait to get some watercolour paper and play :0)