Friday, February 15, 2008

one more little gift



Here as promised, is another set of instructions for you; like a little "takeout" class. Once again, a fairly large file so may take a few minutes to download.
It was lots of fun putting these together and I hope some of you can take a few ideas from here and have some fun with them!!!

This is a great solution for those folks who have told me about living in remote areas where you can't get to classes or a local scrap store. The kit comes in the mail and everything you need to know is in the instructions. Keep an eye out for online classes and tutorials too, they can be a real treasure when you can't get to a location that offers classes in person.

On another note check out what Kelli Crowe did with the kit! I just adore her super cute and whimsical style. She is so much fun.
Have a great friday!

4 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

ooooooooooooooh I just loved this lo when i saw it on the cocoa daisy website!!!!!!!!

4guysandagirl said...

Love the LO! You are so creative. Thanks for the comment about Cosco. No Cosco around here so by the time you add shipping, I'd still be paying around 5 bucks a page to print my digital pages. I'll have to save for the 12X12 printer!!

kat78 said...

thanks for the pdf-instructions - when I've finished my examination work I'll get back to scrapbooking and try something from these!

greetings
Katharina (;

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Thanks so much for the instructions!!!