Wednesday, May 14, 2008

check out my article!



Come on over and download my article from Creating Keepsakes May issue for some fun ways YOU can make your own cool flowers. From painted office clips and little beads, to fabric scraps, no-sew thread, and cardboard squares. Hopefully your spring layouts, or any layouts will be filled with all kinds of imaginative happy blooms!!!

Get my painted stems ( see below) and check out some fresh faces with some great ideas as well.

YIPEE for flowers,
for the new life that comes with the spring,
YIPEE for my very first article, and for it being online so that everyone can have it :)

A virtual bouquet to you my friends!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

RAWKIN' article!!!!!!! love all the ideas.

Kopperhead said...

Your flowers are very pretty and so are you! Great work.

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful! I love flowers and love the new ideas!

Rachael said...

What fun ides! Thanks for sharing!

Christina Carnoy said...

that is a great article, I saved it on my computer for future reference!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great article, printed out and on my bedside table as we speak :0)

Amanda said...

yay!!! thanks SO much!!

Deanne said...

these are fantastic ideas, i'll be doing some of these x

Alix said...

what genius ideas!!! you are a clever girlie...and thanks for a super class at Stratford this weekend!