Saturday, August 23, 2008

summer posts


hey there, just wanted to pop in and let you know that as promised, I have been slowly getting  some of those old draft posts up that have been building over the jamm-packed-away -from-home summer months. If you pop by here for a visit please scroll down and check out how our summer has been rolling :) 
I will keep adding them as I find bits of time to throw on the photos and spell check ;)


Been working hard on a few VERY exciting new projects, well... I think they are exciting anyways, hope to share more details very very soon. 
We are away in the US right now getting in just a bit more quality time with the girls before the new school year gets under way. 
Sending them off to school after the holidays is always so bittersweet for me. *sigh* I really do have the three very best girls in the whole world. Sorry if you have girls but I'm afraid I was blessed to get the best!

Hope your weekend is Fab, Fresh and always FUN!
peace and blessings and happy day wishes,
xo, me

8 comments:

Katie said...

Hey C.D.,
You're becoming an awesome photographer!! Love the new pics!!

LaurieStar said...

Naw... sorry! My girl (and guy) are the best! :)

Karen Foster said...

Missed your blog during your travels. You totally inspire me I am a huge fan. keep us up to date :^)
Karen Foster

Nicole Drewniak said...

I wanted to let you know that I awarded you with an I Love This Blog award. You can visit my blog to claim your award and post it on yours!

Hanneke said...

Just to say i'm a big fan of your work and photo's!

Sudie said...

Just discovered your blog! so wonderful. thanks. and am thoroughly enjoying your taste in music. Blessings, Sudie

Karen Foster said...

Where R U. I miss your blog!!

pruts said...

great picture !!!!!!