Tuesday, October 21, 2008

kick off party WINNERS!


First of all I want to say a huge thank-you for all of the wonderful comments that you guys left me on my kick-off party post. It feels so great to have that kind of support in a new adventure :)
thank-you thank-you thank-you!
Now let's get right to the good stuff...
announcing all of the winners!!!

From the comments my little Kaiella has randomly pointed at these 5 who win a free pack of their choice from my LDD store.

1. kam said...
yippee...you are selling your wonderful creations! How awesome! Now I have another new fave for myself! Love your stuff.

2. Traci said...
Hey CD,I am so happy that you are "branching out" and "spreading your wings" into the unknown. You know we all adore your work and I know you will find tons of support. I had an amazing time sharing class with you at inspired. and know what you are speaking about is completely true.

3.Tara C. said...

Awesome product, CD!! I can't wait to have some money in PayPal so I can splurge on some of your beautiful product!!!
Thanks for the chance!

4.Victoria said...

Thank you for the sample, C.D.! I'm so glad that you have decided to start selling some of your designs. It has been delightful to see so many wonderful things happen for you! You bring an attitude of fun and acceptance of one's abilities on every level. Your grin is infectious, too! Best wishes to your success in this new venture!

5. Denise R said...

Yay CD! Believe it or not, I just stumbled across your desings the other night when scrapping (I pretty much just do digi now!) and already bought some!!! They are so cute! Of course, I bought the doodle alphabet first after spending all that time in class that time at CKU trying to do that myself! haha! You KNOW you have a fan in me and I will buy pretty much anything you put on the site! Hope you and your family are doing well!!!


A big thank-you to everyone who ordered goodies from me. These 5 ladies are the random shoppers who win 2 free packs each

1. Penny Noel

2. Jeanne Carver

3. Sherry Medley

4. Bonnie McDonald

5. Melanie evans

And .....drumroll please......

the grand prize winner of all 8 packs in my original post ......

from those who posted in galleries using my designs......

IS

IMCCANDLESS

whoo hoo congrats!

check out her super cute layout


All listed winners please shoot me an email letting me know what you are wishing for and I will get your prizes over to you!!!

Thanks again for all the good lovin' everybody :)

No comments: