Tuesday, January 13, 2009

new goodie time

Time to share what I've been making for this month. the first two here are in my little Dreamer store Above is a new stamp set of magical bubbly swirls that can be overlapped to build your own look or simply used on their own to add a touch of whimsy to your layouts. And below is is a happy alphabet painted on canvas and bent and cracked for some added yummy texture! These print out really nicely on plain or textured cardstock and can be cut out to add to paper projects over and over again.
And here are a couple of the guest goodies that I added to the jan BYOC kit over at the Lilypad.
Both of these are just some of my usual little touches to add a bit of carefree art to your projects!
the first is made with waxy art crayons and the second with faber castell markers of different thicknesses.
Happy creating!

2 comments:

Karen Foster said...

Love your "doodles" but call be stupid... how do you use them? Are they rubber stamps? or for your computer? I am really in the dark ...help!

Diane said...

I'm just popping in from Dina's Official Blog List.
Your Little Dreamer stamps are inspiring. You blend digi with real life beautifully. I'm not a digi scrapper but you make it tempting! :)