Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Dreams Take Flight

Here it is!
meet my current project; Dreams Take FlightAs the guest Designer over at scrap artist this month I couldn't imagine a more free and dreamy theme/ color palette to inspire the Dreamer in me as we get into the crisp crunch of fall. It's the time of year where I get excited to pull out my favorite boots, cuddle up under the best fluffy blankets we have, and get into my pile of books... or just take some cozy time to enjoy my own "freedom to dream"

Come and check out the whole big collab kit available for October only!

ETA: This kit and alphabet have now been moved to my store


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl! You amaze me!!!! I have never left a comment on your blog before, quite honestly, because I am always left speechless! Your layouts and designs are just out of this world. As an unemployed, single mother of two, I haven' been able to RAID your shop, but trust me, one day soon, I will!!

I remember when I first saw your work! You were like soooooo cutting edge (at least for me) and I LOOOOOVE your style. I believe it was CK where I first saw you shine....that was years ago and now, you're just as awesome as ever and I am always amazed by your beautiful work!

I figured I was short-changing myself by NOT telling you how beautiful I think you are as a person, as a scrapper and as a designer. Please know you have knocked my socks off many, many, many times! And....I think it's time you stop, because my feet get cold realllllly easily!!!!

Kidding!

You rule!

Hugs from Colorado!
Candi