Monday, May 17, 2010

Special Guest Goodies

I am totally thrilled to be back as a special guest at the Lilypad for a wee bit! the creative team over there rocks my socks when I get the chance to play with them. Check out the goodness that they have made with my stuffs! For some closer looks take a stroll through their amazing gallery


To start out my fun with "the pollys" I have 2 brand new goodie packs for sale here
Check back in the next weeks for more!


And remember; all of you amazing ladies who learned a tiny bit about hybrid scrapbooking in my class last week, you can print theses cards on cardstock to add as base pages to your ever growing and evolving art journals, or print the flowers to bend up, and stitch up, and pile on top of eachother for some inexpensive page building accents!
If anyone has trouble knowing how to prepare them on an 8.5x11 sheet for printing just drop me an email and I will help you out in a jiff!

Happy Creating peeps

4 comments:

Gabi said...

I'm happy to see you designing again, CD! Beautiful goodies.
I hope one day I will have an opportunity to attend some of your lessons.

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh yay! More beautiful CD goodies to play with. That makes me very happy :-) And I'm LOVING seeing your new work again. Will you continue to share your stuff from Inspired? Like, I would love to see inside that album you flashed us sneaks of!!

*reyanna* said...

Wow! These look gorgeous! LOVE what you've created! :-)

Trina Lucido said...

Hi CD! Tickled to see some more of your fabulous work! How can I find out about your classes? Do you offer online classes? Thanks! Trina.